Connect and test
the nRF52833 DK
- What's included with the kit: The nRF52833 DK board itself, and a flex NFC antenna.
- Connect the NFC antenna to the board. The connector is marked "NFC", and located on the edge of the board near the 4 buttons. Use a micro USB 2.0 cable to connect the nRF52833 DK to one of your PC's USB host ports. This provides power to the board, and supports target programming.
- Flip the power switch to "on". Find it near the micro USB connector. A popup may appear. Ignore it for now.
- Confirm that LED 1 has started pulsating.
- Use the buttons SW1 to SW4 to control which LED is pulsating.