Connect and test
your nRF21540 DK
- Included in the box: the nRF21540 EK, the nRF21540 DK and a flexible NFC antenna.
- If you plan to use NFC, connect the NFC antenna to the board. The connector is marked "NFC" and is located by the edge of the board near the 4 buttons.
- Use a micro USB 2.0 cable to connect the nRF21540 DK to one of your PC's USB host ports. This provides power to the board and supports target programming.
- Flip the power switch to "on". Find it near the micro USB connector. If a popup appears, ignore it for now.
- Confirm that LED 1 starts pulsing.
- Use buttons 1 to 4 to control which respective LED pulses.
Watch and learn
Introducing the nRF21540 DB