Connect and test
your nRF21540 DK
- Included in the box: the nRF21540 EK, the nRF21540 DK and a flexible NFC antenna.
- If you plan to use NFC, connect the NFC antenna to the board. The connector is marked "NFC" and is located by the edge of the board near the 4 buttons.
- Use a micro USB 2.0 cable to connect the nRF21540 DK to one of your PC's USB host ports. This provides power to the board and supports target programming.
- Flip the power switch to "on". Find it near the micro USB connector. If a popup appears, ignore it for now.
- Confirm that LED 1 starts pulsing.
- Use buttons 1 to 4 to control which respective LED pulses.
After completion, feel free to go to our nRF21540 DK User Guide and nRF21540 EK User Guide and see how you can get started with development using our nRF Connect SDK.
Watch and learn
Introducing the nRF21540 DB