3.1.0 nrf_sniffer_for_bluetooth_le_3.1.0_7cc811f .zip /-/media/Software-and-other-downloads/Desktop-software/nRF-Sniffer/sw/nrfsnifferforbluetoothle3107cc811f.zip sc_DownloadFiles_nRFSnifferBLE
Added support for the nRF52840 Dongle
3.0.0 nrf_sniffer_for_bluetooth_le_3.0.0_129d2b3.zip /-/media/Software-and-other-downloads/Desktop-software/nRF-Sniffer/sw/nrfsnifferforbluetoothle300129d2b3.zip sc_DownloadFiles_nRFSnifferBLE
- Updated to Python 3 compatibility (Python 2 is no longer supported)
- Improved documentation
- Improved stability
2.0.0 nrf_sniffer_for_bluetooth_le_2.0.0_c87e17d.zip /-/media/Software-and-other-downloads/Desktop-software/nRF-Sniffer/sw/nrfsnifferforbluetoothle200c87e17d.zip sc_DownloadFiles_nRFSnifferBLE
- Support for following a connection using Security Manager defined debug public and private key pair, only one side (initiator or responder) needs to be set in Debug mode.
- The firmware UART baudrate has been updated to 1M on all firmware versions.
- The nRF52 UART implementation was moved to UARTE for increased efficiency and throughput.
- Increased UART buffer size in the firmware leads to better tolerance for bursts of traffic in BLE connections.
- Improved sniffer auto-detection should make Wireshark launch quicker and adds support for old and new firmwares.