Join Nordic Semiconductor’s free wireless seminar and hands-on sessions to learn about the latest wireless technologies and innovations.
Reserve your spot today to meet our experienced engineers on tour and discuss Wi-Fi, Matter, DECT NR+, cellular IoT, Cloud Services, Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth LE Audio, Thread, Zigbee, ecosystems, power management and range extenders!
Agenda for Nordic Tech Tour APAC 2023
9 AM: Registration starts
9:30 AM - 1 PM: Seminar
- Meet the experts in low-power wireless technology
- Multiprotocol Bluetooth LE and use cases
- Understanding low-power Wi-Fi
- Low-power protocols and technologies to consider in 2023
- Securing your IoT application
- Live demos of low-power Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, Cellular IoT, DECT NR+
- Essential cellular IoT, DECT NR+, and cloud solutions
- Power Management ICs and Front-End-Modules (FEM)
- Tools that simplify your developer process
1 PM - 2 PM: Lunch
2 PM - 4:30 PM: Hands-on
- Participants must bring a laptop that allows software installation
- Download and install nRF Connect SDK
- Use the nRF7002 DK to run your first Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy applications
- Participants get to keep the nRF7002 DK at the end of the hands-on
In the hands-on workshop, you will learn to develop low-power IoT applications using the tools provided. Please remember to bring your laptop to participate in this workshop. Our team will assist you in configuring the free nRF Connect SDK toolchain, compile your first “Hello World!” and finally run Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE demo applications on the nRF7002 DK.
Get an inside view of the latest product portfolio and products for low-power, multiprotocol Bluetooth Low Energy operation. Our experts will share knowledge, features, functionalities, and examples of our market-leading products and solutions within short- and long-range wireless connectivity.
Nordic Semiconductor is the market leader in short-range Bluetooth Low Energy solutions. We also provide cellular IoT, Wi-Fi, and cloud-based solutions to our portfolio. During Nordic Tech Tour, you will learn how to use these products to enhance your products' capabilities.
Software & tools
IoT development should be easy. So we'll show you the latest software and tools available to develop IoT solutions. Our software development kit (SDK) across Nordic's full product portfolio is called the nRF Connect SDK. It is a scalable and unified SDK for building IoT products based on both the nRF52, nRF53, and nRF91 Series devices.
Our award-winning, high-performance, and easy-to-design-in solutions are used by world-leading brands across the globe within smart home, healthcare, asset tracking, gaming, sports and fitness, industrial automation, and more. Learn more about our customers and how they've used our technologies and solutions here.
In 2023, we are visiting 30+ Asia Pacific locations. More cities will be added when they are open for registration.
We have limited seats, and offer a maximum of two participants per company. Register now and secure a seat at the workshop by filling out the registration corresponding to each location below.
- Agenda topics are subject to change.
- Hands-on workshops will be conducted in local languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean according to locations).
- The development kit used in the workshop may change and is subject to availability.
- Do not register more than one person from the same computer. The last registration will overwrite previous registration(s) done from the same IP address.
- Seats are limited. Please register in advance and contact [email protected] if your company requires 3 or more seats.