Copyright (c) 2019 - 2019, Nordic Semiconductor ASA All rights reserved.
1. By downloading this software, you acknowledge that all right, title and interest in and to the software and the proprietary information and all intellectual property rights with respect thereto are and at all times shall remain with Nordic Semiconductor ASA, its contributors and third party licensors. No right, title or interest in or to the software, the proprietary information and all intellectual property rights with respect thereto are granted under this License, and you acknowledge that Nordic Semiconductor ASA’s, its contributors’ and third party licensors’ software, and proprietary information shall remain the property of and proprietary to Nordic Semiconductor ASA, its contributors and third party licensors respectively.
2. Redistributions in binary form is allowed but only as embedded into Nordic Semiconductor ASA nRF91-series of integrated circuit in a product or a software update for such product. You may not modify, re-link or rebuild the software or the proprietary information.
3. Neither the name of Nordic Semiconductor ASA nor the names of its Contributors or third party licensors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
4. This software must only be used with Nordic Semiconductor ASA’s nRF91 integrated circuit.
5. Any software provided under this license must not be reverse engineered, decompiled, modified and/or disassembled.
6. You are only allowed to use the software and proprietary information to develop your own IoT end-user products. You are not allowed to redistribute any of the software or proprietary information, except to the extent the software or any proprietary information is included in your end-user IoT product. You shall ensure that your licensees and customers of your end-user product may not be able to use or link with your product or any components of your product for the purposed of further development of your product (including, without limitation, the development of any products, software, code, technology, firmware or hardware).
7. If you are a U.S. Government unit or agency subject to the DFARs (the “DOD”), the software is classified as “Commercial Computer Programs” and the documentation included in or with the software are classified as “Commercial Programs Documentation” and, pursuant to the DFARs Section 227.7202, the U.S. Government is acquiring a license to the software and the documentation in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. If any of the software are being provided to any unit or agency of the U.S. Government other than the DOD or if you are a U.S. Government Unit or agency other than DOD, the software is classified as “Commercial Computer Programs” and any documentation included in or with the software is classified as “Commercial Items” and pursuant to FAR Section 12.212, the U.S. Government is acquiring a license to the software and the documentation in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
8. You hereby warrant that the software will only be provided, used, exported and re-exported in compliance with the laws of the United States, including without limitation all Export Administration Regulations of the United States Department of Commerce, and that you bear responsibility for any violation of such laws and regulations. You certify that you are not and will not allow access to the software or the proprietary information to any entity or individual in the
(i) List of Specially Designated Nationals or Consolidated Sanctions List administered by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control,
(ii) any entity or individual located in or part of any government of any country covered by a United States general trade embargo,
(iii) any entity owned 50% or more either individually or in the aggregate by any of the foregoing individuals or entities and
(iv) any entity or individual in the Denied Persons List, Entity List or Unverified List administered by the US Bureau of Industry and Security or in a successor to any of these lists or any similar additional list.
If you become any of the foregoing, you shall:
(i) immediately inform Nordic Semiconductor ASA of such status and
(ii) your rights to use the software and the proprietary information shall automatically terminate.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" BY NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA, ITS CONTRIBUTORS AND THIRD PARTY LICENSORS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA, CONTRIBUTORS OR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF THIS WAIVER OF LIABILTIY FOR ANY REASON IS DISCARDED BY ANY JURISDICTION, NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA, ITS CONTRIBUTORS AND THIRD PARTY LICENSORS’ LIABILITY SHALL IN NO CIRCUMSTANCE EXCEED AN AGGREGATE OF 50 USD FOR ALL CLAIMS.
Click here to sign up for a SUPL client library license.