nRF5 SDKSoftware Development Kit for the nRF51 Series and nRF52 Series
|The nRF5 SDK provides a rich and well tested software development environment for the nRF51 Series and nRF52 Series devices. The nRF5 SDK is intended be used as a foundation for any generic Bluetooth® low energy, ANT or proprietary 2.4Ghz product development.||
It includes a broad selection of drivers, libraries, examples for peripherals, SoftDevices, and proprietary radio protocols of the nRF51 Series and nRF52 Series. The SDK comes with support for Keil μVision™ IDE, GCC make files, and IAR support which gives you the freedom to choose which IDE and compiler to use.
All code examples included in the SDK works with Nordic Semiconductor’s Development Kits.
The current version of the nRF5 SDK can be found on the "downloads" tab of this page.
- Complete SDK for developing firmware for nRF51 Series and nRF52 Series devices
- Project files for Keil μVision™ IDE, GCC make files, and IAR support
- Qualified Bluetooth Smart services and profiles
- ANT profiles
- Gazell and ESB proprietary radio protocol examples
- Secure signed Device Firmware Update (DFU) examples
- NFC libraries for the nRF52 Series
- Floating Point Unit (FPU) examples
- General examples on how to use our devices
- nRF5 SDK
Software Development Kit
Nordic Semiconductor's Software Development Kits (SDK) are your starting point for software development on the nRF51 and nRF52 Series. It contains source code libraries and example applications covering wireless functions, libraries for all peripherals, bootloaders, Wired and OTA FW upgrades, RTOS examples, serialization libraries and more.