Nordic/ARM Lab-in-a-Box University ProgramUniversity/College Program for educators teaching courses on embedded systems using Bluetooth Smart
The Internet of Things and Appcessory Design Lab-in-a-Box
The program includes all the necessary elements to create a single semester course in embedded systems for IoT and Appcessories using Bluetooth Smart. The Lab-in-a-Box includes three hands-on labs that are used to develop smartphone apps for controlling a robot using the nRF51822 Bluetooth Smart SoC.
Who is this program for?
This program is available only to educators at official universities, colleges and educational institutions.
How to access the Nordic/ARM Lab-in-a-box program/material
If you wish to participate in this program and use the materials, follow this link for registration with ARM’s Worldwide University Program. If you qualify you will receive notification about obtaining the program materials.
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- ARM-based Embedded System Design
- ARM Cortex-M0 Processor –Part1
- ARM Cortex-M0 Processor – Part2
- Interrupt and Power Consumption
- ARMv7 Architecture
- ARM Cortex-A9 processors
- Smartphones and Appcessory Programming
- Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- RF Design Basics
- nRF51 Series SoC Architecture
- Embedded Programing using mbed
- High-level Programming using mbed SDK
- System Integration Project - App Controlled Robot
- License(s) for ARM Keil® MDK Pro development tool
- 14 Educator’s presentations
- Educator’s lecture notes
- 3 hand-on labs for students
- Lab supporting material and software
|IoT LiB||Internet of Things Lab-in-a-Box Material|