nRFgo Starter KitCommon development platform for Nordic Semiconductor's wireless ICs
The nRFgo Starter Kit is the core of the nRFgo evaluation and development platform for Nordic's ultra low power (ULP) wireless ICs. Used in conjunction with any nRFgo compatible development kit, the Starter Kit enables engineers to perform evaluation, hardware prototyping, and embedded software development.
The kit includes two nRFgo motherboards, a display add-on module, cables, and a CD with software and documentation. Each motherboard provides an ideal prototyping platform by featuring an nRFgo radio module socket, an add-on module socket, standard interface connectors (USB, RS232, ISP and hardware debug), plus an array of I/O ports and buttons, an on-board I/O controller, and multiple power supply options (USB, battery, or external supply).
Order this product online here:
- Common evaluation, prototyping, and development platform for Nordic's ULP wireless ICs
- Rich set of I/O ports, buttons, LEDs, and a display for quick prototyping
- Flash-based, upgradable on-board I/O microcontroller providing USB interface to PCs
- Built-in support for Nordic nRFProbe hardware debug solutions for nRF SoCs
- Standardized socket for nRFgo radio modules supporting auto-detection and 'hot-plugging'
- 2x nRFgo motherboards
- 2x USB cables
- 4x 10-ribbon flat cables
- 8x 2-lead patch cables
- 1x nRFgo display add-on module
- Printed 'Getting Started Guide'
|nRF6700||nRFgo Starter Kit|
To aid your product development, Nordic also offers a range of tools enabling you to interact with and monitor your product
|Software tool for nRFgo Starter Kit and Development Kits for 32-bit (x86) Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8||1.21.2|
|Software tool for nRFgo Starter Kit and Development Kits for 64-bit (x64) Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8||1.21.2|
|nRFgo Software Development Kit. Contains hardware abstractions, firmware examples, and protocols for Nordic nRF24LE1 and nRF24LU1+||2.3.0|
|nRFProbe is a Flash and debugging tool that integrates with Keil µVision IDE||22.214.171.12452|
|nRFgo Starter Kit Getting Started Guide||1.0|
|nRFgo Starter Kit Module Compatibility||1.2|
|nRFgo Starter Kit User Guide||1.7|
|Creating Applications with the Keil C51 C Compiler||1.1|