Nordic Tech Tour
We are continuing our Nordic Tech Tour - Sign up for our seminar and learn from Nordic FAE and R&D Personnel.
We are having a new round of Nordic Tech Tour seminars based on the nRF52 Series this time in South Africa.
Join a seminar – get a free nRF52 Development Kit!
|March 27th*||Johannesburg, South Africa||TBC||Soon available|
|March 29th*||Durban, South Africa||TBC||Soon available|
|March 30th*||Cape Town, Australia||TBC||Soon available|
* Refreshments and snacks will be provided
More info will be relased soon!
This is an opportunity for embedded application development engineers to meet the nRF52 Series experts in person. They will help you kickstart your next Bluetooth® low energy or ANT application development. Each seminar features a detailed walk-through of the nRF52 Series SoC with software examples taken straight from the nRF5 SDK. All examples will be based upon the nRF52 Series Development Kit.
Upon completion of the day, you will be familiar with the workings of the exciting new nRF52 Series SoCs and be ready to start developing applications.
- Nordic wireless product offerings
- Bluetooth 5.0: What is it, what can you do with it, and how do you use it
- The nRF52832 and nRF52840: Enable Bluetooth 5.0 today with the market leading nRF52 Series SoCs
- 802.15.4 and Thread: Mesh technologies for IoT applications