nRFgo StudioPC application for configuring and evaluating Nordic nRF24L-Series SoCs, nRF8000-Series and nRF51-Series SoCs
The Nordic nRFgo Studio is a Windows® application that enables engineers to quickly explore and evaluate radio performance and functionality. The application supports a range of radio testing, including output power and sensitivity. Engineers can also easily configure and set-up the tests to match their own specific application requirements.
nRFgo Studio is designed to be used in conjunction with the Nordic nRFgo Starter Kit and Nordic nRFgo-compatible development kits. It supports auto detection of Nordic nRFgo motherboard and radio modules. It also support the nRF51 evaluation kits and programming nRF51 devices through SEGGER J-Link®
nRFgo studio provides a visual editor for creating GATT clients (Profiles) and GATT Services for the nRF8001 and generating the nRF8001 Setup as a header file. The nRFgo studio is used to visually configure the nRF8002 and generate the configuration for the nRF8002. The nRFgo Studio features for nRF8001 and nRF8002 are standalone and do not require the Nordic nRFgo Starter kit.
- Easy-to-use Windows® application for radio evaluation and testing
- Radio output power and sensitivity testing
- Supports auto detection of Nordic nRFgo motherboard and modules, nRF51 evaluation kits and SEGGER J-Link® devices
- Visual Editor for nRF8001 and nRF8002
- Application Installer (.msi)